Stance S1+ Bluetooth pairing dilemma
Jul 26, 2015 at 10:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ad78

New Head-Fier
on their website once you connected through the devices next time it will autopair or just pressing the knob.

im not sure if i got a defective one or i am doing it wrong? i have iphone 6+ and it was initially paired of course without any issue. then grabbing my new asus chromebook C100 to pair, it wont! i have to press the knob again for 6secs to pair on the chromebook (basically resetting it) or turn off bluetooth going back to and forth. 

i have AF62 and as soon as i turn the power it will connect automatically with my 2 devices mentioned

Jul 26, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #2 of 3
I don't think the stance s1+ supports multipoint like the meelec does. Meaning if the stance is already connected to your iphone, it won't be able to connect to your laptop at the same time. You have to disconnect it from the original source before connecting to a new one

Jul 26, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #3 of 3
thanks for the clarification. by the way,i see a lot of praise on AF62 here. yes they are amazing for the price. i know for the price vs S1+ definitely there is a significant on the build. but if you compare the bluetooth 4.0 and sound. my AF62 definitely sound muted now. the crispiness on S1+ is so amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back