St. Louis Mini-Meet (March 9th)
Sep 17, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #16 of 75
*edit*

There is currently interest in a meet for jan/feb. PM me for my cell or add me on skype (Chris Langley), or just PM me or whatever. Get in touch somehow!

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #17 of 75
Got it....We're really focused on researching / fixing our house's foundation, because of the stupid drought this past summer (did a ton of damage in settling and cracking), so I don't know how it'll work out for me this fall. Would love to though. If something comes together, I'll see what I can do!

Sep 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #18 of 75
Quote:
Got it....We're really focused on researching / fixing our house's foundation, because of the stupid drought this past summer (did a ton of damage in settling and cracking), so I don't know how it'll work out for me this fall. Would love to though. If something comes together, I'll see what I can do!

I'm gonna have a pair of paradox for a little bit soon. So, if you're interested get in touch somehow.

Dec 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #19 of 75
Just wondering is there anything in the works for maybe Jan/Feb? Would love to try out some other cans. I have smeggy Thunderpants, Ultrasone Pro 900, grado sr40, DBA-02 mkii, re0, j sound lab tube amp, mini3 amp.

Dec 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #20 of 75
I'd be game for a meet-up. I have a pair of modded T50RP's, Fitear To Go 334, Vsonic GR07 mk2, M^3 amp, O2 amp,  Arrow 3G (for now, trying to sell), and Headstage usb DAC cable... Also have a new Sony F800 series walkman player people could listen to.

chrislangley4253.... got the Paradox in yet? Maybe it's a good time now to get several of us together for some listening....

Dec 8, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #22 of 75
Maybe we can shoot for mid January. I'm not sure what to suggest for a location though. It would be cool if there was some sort of a side room in a cafe or something. 

Or a pub....  
biggrin.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #23 of 75
Quote:
Just wondering is there anything in the works for maybe Jan/Feb? Would love to try out some other cans. I have smeggy Thunderpants, Ultrasone Pro 900, grado sr40, DBA-02 mkii, re0, j sound lab tube amp, mini3 amp.

Sure, I'll try to make something happen, see below :) Grado SR40, WHAT IS THAT? :p

Quote:
I'd be game for a meet-up. I have a pair of modded T50RP's, Fitear To Go 334, Vsonic GR07 mk2, M^3 amp, O2 amp,  Arrow 3G (for now, trying to sell), and Headstage usb DAC cable... Also have a new Sony F800 series walkman player people could listen to.

chrislangley4253.... got the Paradox in yet? Maybe it's a good time now to get several of us together for some listening....

The Paradox were only a demo deal, I only had them for two weeks. They are gone now :frowning2:

Quote:
Maybe we can shoot for mid January. I'm not sure what to suggest for a location though. It would be cool if there was some sort of a side room in a cafe or something. 

Or a pub....  
biggrin.gif

Well, my house is open lol. I'm in St. Charles, where are you guys at? Personally, I wouldn't want to subject our geeky headphone hobby on the outside world. I'd feel real awkward carrying around a bunch of headphone stuff into a cafe :/

My main setup is odac>o2>Modded T50RP.

If you guys wanna add me on skype or text me or something, that'd sure make trying to organize something easier. I'm really not sure where you guys are at, so it's kinda hard to plan anything. I'm cool with having a mini-meet whenever, with whoever. PM me for my phone number if you wanna send me a text. My skype should be easy to find, just search for Chris Langley. I'll keep an eye on this thread and my PM's and Skype. Get in touch if you wanna make this work guys!

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #27 of 75
Im in University City (Washu) but I don't have a car so basically I can only go where public trans takes me :/ and grado sr40 were like discontinued in '03 or something like that. sr60 drivers in a plastic encasing. i also have an e10 coming in :)

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #28 of 75
Quote:
Im in University City (Washu) but I don't have a car so basically I can only go where public trans takes me :/ and grado sr40 were like discontinued in '03 or something like that. sr60 drivers in a plastic encasing. i also have an e10 coming in :)

Man, public trans in st. louis sucks majorly :frowning2: I feel for ya man. 

I've never heard of the sr40, just googled it.. that sucker is ugly.

Maybe if we get a few people together David (linux) and/or I could come pick you up. I wouldn't mind, especially if you could toss a little something my way for gas. Besides, I could justify hitting up Delmar for some bubble tea or S. Grand for the Gelateria. I can't regularly  justify driving that for for a drink or gelato :D And, I'm curious to hear a pair of Thunderpants, Linux prolly is too. Yup, we should do this sometime if you aren't scared of being kidnapped by us or something.

Dec 10, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #29 of 75
Too bad there's no plethora of headphone boutique shops we could visit, like Tokyo, on a stroll like that. 

Dec 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #30 of 75
Quote:
Man, public trans in st. louis sucks majorly :frowning2: I feel for ya man. 

I've never heard of the sr40, just googled it.. that sucker is ugly.

Maybe if we get a few people together David (linux) and/or I could come pick you up. I wouldn't mind, especially if you could toss a little something my way for gas. Besides, I could justify hitting up Delmar for some bubble tea or S. Grand for the Gelateria. I can't regularly  justify driving that for for a drink or gelato :D And, I'm curious to hear a pair of Thunderpants, Linux prolly is too. Yup, we should do this sometime if you aren't scared of being kidnapped by us or something.

haha sure as long as u guys find a good place to go. dont rly know any places in st louis yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back