St. Louis Mini-Meet (March 9th)
Jan 16, 2012 at 4:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 75

chrislangley4253

Headphoneus Supremus
I finally put my foot down and picked a date. The meet will be at my house in St. Charles on March 9th. I live at 370 and 94 (I will update with my exact address as the date gets closer).

Official Roster:

1. Chris Langley (chrislangley4253) - Modded Fostex T50rp, ODAC, O2, Portapro, Koss ProDJ100, Etymotic MC5, Monoprice 8320, Emotiva mini-X, Pioneer BS41 speakers, Polk RTA-8 speakers, Sansa Clip+

2. linuxid10t (david) - hd595, e17, Denon ad-h 1100, probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

3. cn11 - Modded T50rp, Mad Dogs, Fitear To Go 334, Vsonic GR07 Mk2, Sennheiser IE8, AMB M^3, Objective2, Sony NWZ-F806 & NWZ-X1061, Headstage USB DAC cable

4. antimatter - "ultrasone pro 900, mad dogs, and LA-D2000's. I also have an ultimate cmoy amp and had markertek build me a 1/4in male to 1/8in male cable. I also have tons of dj stuff: Technics 1200mk5's, pioneer djm600, serato sl3 etc."

Lots of t50rp's!

Jan 16, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #2 of 75
Sounds good. Let's hope it'll grow to a nice sized group. I have a few items I can bring, but not a whole lot of IEM's anymore since I recently went to customs. I will have a couple portable amps, one more desktop sized, and a couple pairs of modified ortho headphones.

Jan 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #3 of 75
yay, would be nice to have some IEMS and extra amps

i got 2 woo amps, my DL III, and 9 headphones including T1 and LCD-2

i also got monster turbine gold and UE 700 if anyone cares for those lol

Jan 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM Post #4 of 75
Quote:
yay, would be nice to have some IEMS and extra amps

i got 2 woo amps, my DL III, and 9 headphones including T1 and LCD-2

i also got monster turbine gold and UE 700 if anyone cares for those lol

I care. I only have minimal IEM's, Maximo iM-590s and Etymotic MC5's, but anyone is welcome to try them. The main thing I have to offer is my ODAC, Objective 2, and V4 Magnums. 

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #5 of 75

Quote:
I care. I only have minimal IEM's, Maximo iM-590s and Etymotic MC5's, but anyone is welcome to try them. The main thing I have to offer is my Gamma 2, Objective 2, and V4 Magnums. 

objective 2! 
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #8 of 75
Ohhhh, Yamaha ortho! Would like to hear....

If enough interest was expressed, it would be cool to still have a small meet. But it seemed to fizzle out last time the idea was thrown around. 

Jul 17, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #10 of 75
Yeah, I hear you. I'm all thumbs when it comes to mechanical stuff. I haven't yet tried modding orthos either. I got a pair of already modded T50RP's though, and like them immensely. If there's ever a meet, I'd be sure to bring them, as well as an O2 amp to pair with. I know there's a couple people around town with O2's which could be demo'd.

Aug 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #12 of 75
If this happens, I'll try my hardest to go, I'm in marching band so my saturdays are full through September- the beginning of November :p
My stuff: K550, SR80i, Beats Studios (For a laugh? or interest?)
And depending on when it is, I may buy some some more cans

Aug 22, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #13 of 75
I would love a St. Louis meet to happen. I recently picked up a pair of FitEar To Go 334 IEM's which I could bring. I could go anytime- late summer, fall, winter, whatever. The only thing which could prevent me from going would be an overseas trip for work (don't have any scheduled currently).

My gear list would look like this:
- Mostly Rastapants 2 modded Fostex T50RP
- Vsonic GR07 (MKI)
- FitEar To Go 334
- Sennheiser IE8 (with aftermarket cable)
- Headstage Arrow 3G 
- Objective2
- AMB M^3
- Sony X1060

(it's all in the signature anyway)

Aug 25, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #14 of 75

*edit*

There is currently interest in a meet for jan/feb. PM me for my cell or add me on skype (Chris Langley), or just PM me or whatever. Get in touch somehow!

Aug 29, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #15 of 75
Quote:
Resubbing.. I could host an informal Saint Louis meet and greet in my mom's basement area. Specifically, our house is in Saint Charles.

Who all would show up and what would they bring? Hell, if any of you guys just wanna kick it and live in the area... http://www.facebook.com/Langley65 I go to a LOT of local concerts and shows and stuff.

It would be easiest for me to arrange things on facebook, but on here works. Send me a PM on when you would be able to show up, my schedule is wide open and my mother will not care. We don't have a ton of table space, but the house is huge.. It can be figured out. Just gotta see how many people/how much gear might show up.

Also, we can just have a few mini-meet's/hangouts. I don't care. Headphones are cool, people who like headphones are cool. St. Louis is cool.

OR, if one of you guys want my buddy and I to come to your house with our gear, I/we can do that too. I don't care. He has some senn hd595, a tube amp, some denons, we both have  pair of koss dj100. I have my amp and dac and diy headphones and a laptop and a hdd with all my music on it. We are both pretty chill people, so whatever floats everyone's boats. 

oh yeah, we have our hands on a pair of stax lamda pro's too.. But, only for a short while longer. I have to ship off my gamma 2 soon too. so uh.. speak up, or forever hold your peace if you wanna hear these pieces of gear.

Yup, sure do.  I'm available Friday - Sunday at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back