SR71 and the Headroom Complete Headcase
Mar 3, 2005 at 2:31 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Schu
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if the SR71 will fit in the headphone amp section of the Headroom Complete Headcase? The Headroom description said they made this section big enough to hold the Airhead or Bithead but I'm not sure how those compare in size to the SR71.

Thanks.

It should fit fine, I've owned both amps...the SR-71 is thicker but as I recall the length is not to far off.

Mar 4, 2005 at 6:00 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Schu
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if the SR71 will fit in the headphone amp section of the Headroom Complete Headcase? The Headroom description said they made this section big enough to hold the Airhead or Bithead but I'm not sure how those compare in size to the SR71.

Thanks.

I use that very combo with great success. The pocket stretches to accept the SR-71 fine; just use an 'L' shaped 1/8" to 1/4" adapter, because it gets a little tight in there when I bring the MS-2s instead of the HD25-1 Senns. I carry either Grado or Senn cans, a FireWire cable, 4G iPod, Sik Din, SR-71 and two spare 9Vs in that bag almost every day and find it works great.

Mar 5, 2005 at 12:51 AM Post #5 of 5
Cool. Thanks Chumley. That news is good and bad. Good because now I know it will work for my protable setup
biggrin.gif
and bad because now I need to buy the case, amp, Ipod, interconnects . . .
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back