SR325i pain!!! Please help
Apr 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM Post #16 of 19
All is saved!!!!! I accidentally discover some spare ear pads for my shure 840.....I took a small amount of foam from the bowls on the 325s and then stitched the two together....I then cut a cole in the fabric covering of the shure pads and viola! They are so comfortable and have a much better refined bass. I couldn't be happier!

Although I have to admit they do king of look like Dr Frankenstein's headphones.lol

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM Post #17 of 19
Try positioning the pads differently on your ears. I initially had this problem, then realized I was wearing them too far back. Move them forward so that the rear edge of the pad is resting on the circumference of your ear. This way the pressure is more evenly distributed. If the rear edge is hanging off the back of your ear, all of the pressure is on the front half.

Remember that although the pads are bowl-shaped, these are on-ear headphones, not around-ear.

Now they sound great and feel comfortable. :)

Apr 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM Post #19 of 19
I had the 80s and at first I thought they were really uncomfortable, before I sold them I ended up really really liking how they felt on my ears and head. Weird..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back