sr225's never came!!! What!
Dec 21, 2004 at 10:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

X14Halo

Head-Fier
so i order my sr225's through 8thstreetmusic.com...they are backordered blah blah.... finaly shipped today, and when i look at the tracking number on UPS, they say they delivered it to the front door at 3:20, BUT IT NEVER CAME! i live in a safe neighborhood too. so i called 8thstreetmusic, and they say they will contact the UPS driver etc... wow i have never been so pissed off before. i better get them before i go back to college...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dec 21, 2004 at 10:17 PM Post #2 of 10
haha right when i wrote this post, the UPS driver came back and dropped them off hehehe. either she put them at the wrong house b4, or she forgot to deliver them. now im happy!
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

Dec 21, 2004 at 10:48 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by X14Halo
haha right when i wrote this post, the UPS driver came back and dropped them off hehehe. either she put them at the wrong house b4, or she forgot to deliver them. now im happy!
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

Hoho, finally, you skipped Ms1 and SR60/80 and got a SR225! Cool

Dec 22, 2004 at 12:10 AM Post #4 of 10
Congratulations. The 225s are great headphones. I had a problem a while back with mine being back ordered as well. Mine were ordered from a very reputable dealer and I thought they'd be in stock. Oh well.
Enjoy your headphones!

Dec 22, 2004 at 12:22 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by X14Halo
so i order my sr225's through 8thstreetmusic.com...they are backordered blah blah.... finaly shipped today, and when i look at the tracking number on UPS, they say they delivered it to the front door at 3:20, BUT IT NEVER CAME! i live in a safe neighborhood too. so i called 8thstreetmusic, and they say they will contact the UPS driver etc... wow i have never been so pissed off before. i better get them before i go back to college...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It could have been an honest mistake by the UPS driver but theft by UPS drivers is at an all time high as per a UPS friend of mine. The driver probably got spooked because of you swift action to headquarters and the rest is history.

Dec 22, 2004 at 1:55 AM Post #6 of 10
That happened to me like a week ago! i was waiting for something to be delivered and happened to track it online. The webpage said it had been delivered at 2:40 and the time was more like 4pm. So i got the UPS phone number and proceeded to get kind of wrapped up about it...and the UPS guy came to my door while I was on the phone with customer service. Apparently, the UPS driver logs the package as "delivered" at some point before he delivers...sometimes it's quite a while before he actually delivered it.

I live in a good neighborhood too, but last time we put some old furniture out for the trash, trashpickers came and took like the seat cushions off of the love seat, etc. So i started freaking out when i saw ups had marked my package as 'delivered'.....*sigh*

Dec 22, 2004 at 2:02 AM Post #7 of 10
this happened to when i was waiting for my hd600s. sometimes, i wonder if the drivers secretly wait at your window to see you get all worked up at their tardiness then hurry to ring your doorbell as you begin to seek out customer service...

Dec 22, 2004 at 3:16 PM Post #9 of 10
Fed Ex delivers my packages to the wrong house all the time. In fact, they've lost the last 6 out of 6, even those that required signatures.

You just have to call them up and tell them what's going on. Eventualy they'll find the package or one of your neighbors will wander over to house with it.

Dec 22, 2004 at 4:13 PM Post #10 of 10
Yeah, they do make mistakes. I'm reminded of a time when UPS delivered a Compaq server to me. They saw another compaq box on the truck and I guess thought it was mine too. So I had this free monitor for like a week until they realized their mistake and came back to get it.
tongue.gif

Enjoy your new grados X14!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back