Sep 3, 2005 at 1:54 PM Post #46 of 158
I have a Quadrophonic 8-Track I can auction off
tongue.gif

Sep 3, 2005 at 2:00 PM Post #47 of 158
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
I have a Quadrophonic 8-Track I can auction off
tongue.gif

Throw in the 8 track soundtrack to "That 70's Show" and I am in.
k1000smile.gif

Sep 3, 2005 at 3:19 PM Post #49 of 158
Is anyone else having trouble getting into Paypal? I just tried to sign in to check on whether any additional payments arrived and I get an error message. Please let me know if anyone else is having a problem or not. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, it's up again.

I am sure the reason I haven't heard from the Florida contingent is becuase they are trying to see how much money they can come up with.
k1000smile.gif

Sep 3, 2005 at 3:50 PM Post #50 of 158
Just sent you a PM Mike.Great idea by the way,as I was wondering what I could do to help out with the limited amount of funds I'm dealing with these days.You and Ray just seem to ooze CLASS!

Sep 3, 2005 at 9:02 PM Post #53 of 158
I am going to make this a bit more interesting. I should be home tonight between 12 and 1am. I will try to stay up the entire night. For every donation made between 12am (Sunday morning) through 12pm (Sunday afternoon) I will donate an additional $1 for each ticket purchased, for the first 100 tickets sold. (Not that there will be that many sold overnight but I had to put some limit just in case). Don't let this stop anyone from donating before 12am.

Sep 4, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #56 of 158
I've just sent paypal payment, I'm also in on the $/ticket thing overnite but to a max of 50 (I am sure it will exceed 50 - so I just included it the paypal)

when you guys said sorry 'bout your wallet - I knew you were being strqaight but I didn't quite forsee this particular expenditure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back