Spotted fellow SE530 user on the B line T tonight...
Sep 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Rise To The Top

1000+ Head-Fier
After a long day of work in the architecture studio and working on repairing a couple of Propaq patient monitors at school, I decided to jump the train home to get some rest. After transferring at Copley, I jumped onto a packed B line train. Literally, the first thing that I saw when I got on the train was a pair of shiny things sticking out of the ears of the person sitting infront of me. After giving a thumbs up to him, he took his out and I took mine out to talk about the SE530, SE535, and the E5. It was nice to see a fellow Shure user that lives within walking distance, as it made me feel like a sane person for having a $300 pair of earphones. Not sure if you are a fellow member here sir, but it was nice conversing with you...

If there are any other audiophiles in the Allston/Boston area, wouldn't mind meeting up sometime.

Anywho, my cables are starting to split on my SE530s for the third time. Anyone know if Shure will take em back and send me a pair of SE535 so I don't have to keep sending pairs back to them for repair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back