Spirit Torino Grande
May 9, 2020 at 7:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Arcamera

1000+ Head-Fier
Greetings Head-Fi'ers,

I just recently picked up the Grande by the Italian company Spirit Torino. While it's clearly apparent this will not be everyone's cup of tea, I am enjoying them a lot. It's a beautiful product, all the way down to the packaging. Taking the best of the older Grado vision, it seems, and taking that to the next level. The sound is warm and full and bassy, while still being detailed enough to feel thoroughly satisfied. Smooth and easy-- especially appealing to anyone, like myself, with treble-sensitive ears. Yet still punchy. This headphone reminds me of my old, much loved Grado HP1000-- but better, I'd say, more evolved. The build is solid, the comfort is good, and the aesthetics are sexy!

No, they are not the last word on detail retrieval, imaging, etc., but they pass a crucial test for me-- whether it allows me to get lost and immersed in the music--and not always be thinking/quibbling about the sound details. And no, they are not cheap (let alone their higher-end Twin Pulse, and the limited edition versions), but for me at least, it was money well spent. They ooze luxury. It's still high-end, but not analytic, you might say. At least, these are my initial impressions after only a few days.

Anyone else here enjoying the Grande, or any of the other excellent-looking products from Spirit Torino? Discussion/impressions welcome...

Spirit Torino Grande.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back