SPINFIT TIPS ,checkout if wondering where to get em
Oct 23, 2014 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

cllee

Head-Fier
http://www.my-ear.com.tw/spinfit-tips/

Ok I see quite a number of people trying to get this spin fit tips they retail around 15 usd for 2 pairs in my country so if I get enough number of interested people am willing to ship to us/uk/aus

Just checking if you guys interested

Will most likely keep it profit free

Have a nice day

Oct 23, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #4 of 11
Doubt there'll be much aussies interested where I'm at, plus I reckon it'll actually be cheaper in shipping for you to ship from where you are (I assume Taiwan/Singapore/Hong Kong?) than for me to ship to fellow aussies within oz

Oct 23, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #5 of 11
  Doubt there'll be much aussies interested where I'm at, plus I reckon it'll actually be cheaper in shipping for you to ship from where you are (I assume Taiwan/Singapore/Hong Kong?) than for me to ship to fellow aussies within oz

wow thats interesting new fact ,malaysia yea i think it will be about 2.5 usd for shipping

so if you want to buy i might hit the post office soon 

but are these tips really worth  16 usd to be exact? i mean they are just silicones LOL

Oct 23, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #7 of 11
Careful with this as HF doesn't allow group buys. Maybe buy a bunch and put them on the fs forums? Or message Jude or someone to get approval first. We had to do that when we wanted to buy a bunch of Etymotic filters. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back