Spinfit in ear tips, which one?
Nov 25, 2020 at 5:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

arammco

New Head-Fier
Hi, I've bought my first pair of iems KBEAR KS2, and the medium stock size is almost perfect size but seems just a little bit smaller than need.
So I see spinfit on youtube and forums as a good starting point but I don't understand which model is right for my model (5 mm).
I've added to the cart right now these models CP100, CP145, CP360, CP240 but which I should buy?
At my eyes seems pretty the same...

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:27 PM Post #2 of 11
Hi, I've bought my first pair of iems KBEAR KS2, and the medium stock size is almost perfect size but seems just a little bit smaller than need.
So I see spinfit on youtube and forums as a good starting point but I don't understand which model is right for my model (5 mm).
I've added to the cart right now these models CP100, CP145, CP360, CP240 but which I should buy?
At my eyes seems pretty the same...
The CP100 are like the Jack-of-all-trades. They fit most IEM nozzles other then the narrowest ones (like Shure and Westone). CP145 core is too wide and loose for some IEM nozzles. The CP240 has an adapter for all sizes of nozzles, but are a dual-flange design (and a painful one for me).

Nov 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM Post #3 of 11
The CP100 are like the Jack-of-all-trades. They fit most IEM nozzles other then the narrowest ones (like Shure and Westone). CP145 core is too wide and loose for some IEM nozzles. The CP240 has an adapter for all sizes of nozzles, but are a dual-flange design (and a painful one for me).
You're suggesting only to buy the CP100? At least for now

Nov 26, 2020 at 7:52 AM Post #7 of 11
buy it from aliexpress. it's cheaper but need to wait long

Gotta warn you though, I think I've gotten fake Spinfits from Aliexpress. Bought a bunch of spinfit CP100s from them at the last june sale.

They look the same externally, but they feel much stiffer than the originals I bought from an authorized vendor. Soundwise they are also slightly different, I'm not sure if this is unit variation or a new batch having different materials. I heard DUNU produces spinfits now, so perhaps if you wanna buy from Aliexpress, buying from them is safer than from one of the other small shops on Aliexpress flogging it for very cheap prices.

Nov 26, 2020 at 7:54 AM Post #8 of 11
Gotta warn you though, I think I've gotten fake Spinfits from Aliexpress. Bought a bunch of spinfit CP100s from them at the last june sale.

They look the same externally, but they feel much stiffer than the originals I bought from an authorized vendor. Soundwise they are also slightly different, I'm not sure if this is unit variation or a new batch having different materials. I heard DUNU produces spinfits now, so perhaps if you wanna buy from Aliexpress, buying from them is safer than from one of the other small shops on Aliexpress flogging it for very cheap prices.

i never spot the difference but thanks for the heads up

Nov 26, 2020 at 8:22 AM Post #9 of 11

Yeah thanks for the advice, probably they changed something of bad lot maybe?
How much they should cost? I bought the single pair for 5 €
I saw on one shop this "there are different colors and packing but the product is the same"

Nov 26, 2020 at 8:27 AM Post #11 of 11
Yeah thanks for the advice, probably they changed something of bad lot maybe?
How much they should cost? I bought the single pair for 5 €
I saw on one shop this "there are different colors and packing but the product is the same"

Ya I think they go about 5 euros a pair or thereabouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back