Spider Gives Away 20pcs "TinyEar" Micro Driver IEM
Aug 15, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #61 of 159
I qualify for 2, 3, and one more reason of my own. 

-I want IEMs that don't protrude out at all so I can sleep in them as well as just laying sideways on a pillow and watching a movie or listening to music on my iPad without causing any pain. 

-In addition I want IEMs that don't protrude out at all so I can wear them under a motorcycle or racing helmet without them being crushed or dislodged while putting on the helmet. 

-And for one more quality I need this for, I want IEMs that don't protrude out at all so I can wear noise isolating headphones over them while on an airplane flight to reduce external sound even more so I can enjoy the full quality of the music itself.

Aug 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #62 of 159
I qualify for conditions 2 and 4.
I always listen to music in bed while I am sleeping.
I run often and it's so hard to find a pair of decent headphones to run with that won't fall out while I am running!

Aug 16, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #63 of 159

Quote:
[size=medium][size=medium]To participate[/size] in this giveaway, you need to qualify for one of the following conditions:[/size]
  • You have small ears and have trouble using normal IEM
  • You sometimes listen to your music while you are sleeping
  • Looking for small earphone to wear while you ride your motorcycle
  • Looking for super light weight earphone for sports (running, jogging)

I'd love to be entered in this :)

I qualify for requirements 1, 2, and 4:
1. Yes, I do have small ears. So small, that I've moved on to on/over ear headphones. The smallest earpieces on my Sony earbuds fail me quite a bit, so I feel like these may be the best thing to happen to me in IEM-world.
2. Yes, I do listen to music while sleeping. It's a great way for me to fall asleep, considering my Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome and Tinnitus keeping me up. I just hate it if the music gets crackly since it distracts you, or if the earpieces fall out and have the potential to choke you, haha. Considering these are tiny, I feel like I'd have a wonderful time testing them out and falling asleep. With headphones, I'm afraid to break their headbands and it's not very comfy laying down on my side, either.
4. YES! I'm currently running cross country so I'll be going about 3 miles a day, and I've had some bad experiences with Sony earbuds during track & field season. They'd constantly fall out at practice and then I'd have them dangling. I'd be forced to hang onto them the rest of the way because I can't stop to put them back in or put them in my pockets since my shorts wouldn't have any. I would DIE if you told me that I  could use these while running long distances!
And yes, indeedy, I am a US resident. :)

Thanks so much for sponsoring this giveaway!

Aug 17, 2011 at 5:16 AM Post #64 of 159

1. Its always hard to find a pair that fits right, i have fairly narrow ear canals and nothing ever rights my right ear.

2. there is always music playing when i go to sleep but have to use speakers because non of my headphones fit when laying down.
4. more then just lightweight they also need to stay in place so i have to resort to over the ear clip type but my ears get hot so not vary comfortable.

Whether or not i win these micro drivers i might still get a pair. We need some new threads dedicated to innovative new products like this. 

Aug 17, 2011 at 5:34 AM Post #65 of 159

Quote:
[size=medium][size=medium]To participate[/size] in this giveaway, you need to qualify for one of the following conditions:[/size]
  • You have small ears and have trouble using normal IEM
  • You sometimes listen to your music while you are sleeping
  • Looking for small earphone to wear while you ride your motorcycle
  • Looking for super light weight earphone for sports (running, jogging)

I meet 1,2,and 4 requirements

I have ears that just push IEM out of my ear within several minutes
My ear get irritated with medium sized IEMs, that causes me
pull them out and readjust so often I just don't wear them anymore

I used to sleep with my headphones on, but it was too bulky
After a few nights, I gave up BUT I listen to music often going to sleeping with speakers
But then again that also cause problem for others, sometimes its too "loud" =(

I play sports and g oto teh gym
Would be great if I got myself a workout IEM

Aug 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM Post #66 of 159
I qualify for numbers 2 and 4, as I have been looking for a small IEM that would be comfortable while sleeping and during work outs and durable enough to stand up to the stress of occasionally turning in my sleep and the other stresses of jogging and the like.

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:13 AM Post #67 of 159
If i could have the earphones sent to a family friend in the US and then they ship them to me could i enter into this draw?

These headphones are actually starting to look like a real problem solver more and more.

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:56 PM Post #68 of 159
1 - My ears are so small that I've had to have the earwax cleaned out of them by a nurse because I wasn't able to hear.  Over the counter stuff doesn't help alleviate it.
2 - Not just sleeping but sometimes I want to watch something while laying in bed and can't wear my cans.
3 - I don't have a motorcycle but I am a cyclist, and I tend to wear one earphone in (it's legal in CA) while biking.
4 - I also run and lift weights on top of cycling.  I've had a pair of Sennheiser EC2 IEMs before but they broke and kept falling out of the ear/never fitting because they were too big even with the smallest tips.

Aug 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #69 of 159
I would like to try these. For the following reasons.

I have small ear canals.  My current Sennheiser CX475's sound great but they hurt my ears after a while.
Also I do at times like to go to sleep with alpha wave pattern music and my current earbuds make make my ears hurt.

Aug 22, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #70 of 159
OK...I found this by checking for small ear buds on google and was pleasantly surprised that someone is finally realizing one size does NOT fit all.  I CANNOT find ear buds small enough for my ears.  I have tried everything, they just won't work, no matter what I try. I ride motorcycles and seems friends can use ear buds with no problem....me, I thought I was putting them in wrong all kinds of stuff, then I am, talking to my sister and she is unable to find ear buds for her ears why...because her ears are small. If I can jam them in it's not long before they are so painful or pop out. THANK YOU for finally letting us with small ears listen to music with comfort!!  

Sep 1, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #72 of 159
Because recent change of TinyEar packaging, the launch date will be postpone to the end of September. Spider also changes the deadline of this giveaway to Sep 30, so far we have 70 people signed up, if the number reach over 100, we will add 5 more unit to this giveaway, hurry up! You still have time.  

Sep 1, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #73 of 159
I qualify for the following 

2 - I almost always fall asleep to music, as it helps me start sleeping. So if these are "killer" sleeper phones, that would be amazing.

4 - When I run, I listen to music to buff me throuout the entire race. It's less fatiguing and it keeps me going. 

Also my ears a little bit small, but not too small.

I hope I get these Spider Tinyear! If I get them I'll post pics and a review of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back