Spider Gives Away 20pcs "TinyEar" Micro Driver IEM
Aug 6, 2011 at 5:50 AM Post #46 of 159
I don't know how small my ears are. I have tried to use some IEMs in the past with comfort issues. which eventually lead to me discontinuing their use due to pain in my ears.

Right now however, I think I would mainly be looking at number 4, as I run on avg. about 12 miles a week. When I first started running, I ran with an mp3 player and earbuds, but they never stayed in so I stopped using them rather quickly. As I start doing longer runs, it would be nice to have something to listen to so I don't get bored with just my thoughts.

Aug 7, 2011 at 2:19 AM Post #47 of 159
Well I kind of qualify for all for if my gf was included lol.

1. My girlfriend has super small ear canals unlike me.
2. I usually try to sleep listening to music because it help me fall asleep.
3. I hate to say it but I sometimes drive with earphones on but not too loud.
4. Me and my gf wear earphones when going to the gym.

That's my story and congrats to whoever wins. 
beerchug.gif

Aug 8, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #48 of 159

Quote:
[size=medium][size=medium]To participate[/size] in this giveaway, you need to qualify for one of the following conditions:[/size]
  • You have small ears and have trouble using normal IEM
  • You sometimes listen to your music while you are sleeping
  • Looking for small earphone to wear while you ride your motorcycle
  • Looking for super light weight earphone for sports (running, jogging)

1 - I don't think my ears are small, but I do have trouble using a "normal" IEM during the activities I use IEM's for (below)
2 - Always listen to music when going to sleep, been trying various IEMs to see which work on a pillow when I sleep on my side
3 - I wouldn't wear them on a motorcycle but I do want to find some IEMs that I can wear under a hat/helmet/goggles while skiing.  So far every one I have tried sticks out too far or sounds too terrible to make me satisfied.
4 - By far the most use I would get out of them is while running, mountain biking, skiing and working out.  I live in northern Minnesota so much of the year I do those activities with a stocking hat or insulated helmet on..

I also am a writer for a mid-size PC Hardware/electronics website and would gladly write a review for public view.  My more popular reviews have a 2+ million views.

Aug 8, 2011 at 3:30 AM Post #49 of 159

First off, I love the look of the blue pair :)

I'd love to win a pair of these for the below reasons:

I have tried to listening to music (and some meditation albums.....) while sleeping. Unfortunately I like to sleep on my side and cannot with my current gear. My one set of earbuds stick out a bit and cause pain if if try to lie on them. I do not fall asleep on my back, ever, without the assistance of a hospital bed and morphine...

I have tried running with IEMs and have never succeeded in completing a run without having to readjust them repeatedly or put them back in after falling out.......and I run pretty slow.

Aug 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #50 of 159
1.) I don't really think I have small ears, but normal iems are fatiguing to me and often leave my ears sore.
2.) I used to fall asleep to my old iems that seemed to have a perfect fit, but now I can't because my current iems have housings that stick out awkwardly.
4.) While I don't use my iems during sports activities, I am always moving/traveling, so a good light weight iem is something I appreciate.

Thanks for the opportunity, guys.

Aug 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM Post #52 of 159
gaah! i love these little iems!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 10, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #54 of 159
I qualify for 2 and 4. I always listen to music before I sleep, helps me relax a ton. Been wanting a pair of IEM's for dancing, skating, and jogging, using my regular headphones doesn't work out so well. haha

Aug 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #55 of 159
I've never had a pair of IEMs fit properly, nor have I been able to sleep in a pair. I also need a pair of earbuds to mow the yard with, so these would be nice. 
biggrin.gif

Having all would be incredible. 

So I guess that's 1,2, and 4.

Aug 12, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #56 of 159
I qualify for #1, #2, and #4.

1. You have small ears and have trouble using normal IEM
My ear canals are extremely small, and most earphones I use always fall out. For example, I can't even get the apple earbuds in. Right now, I still can't find a right fit with my Turbines. It would be extremely nice to have something for small ears.

2. You sometimes listen to your music while you are sleeping
I always listen to music to help me fall asleep xD

4. Looking for super light weight earphone for sports (running, jogging)
I really want earphones I can jog with and don't fall out of my ear. I can never jog with my Turbines as they are quite heavy and aren't that great of a fit.

Spidercable seems like an awesome brand. Can't wait until the TinyEars come out so I can try them. It would be awesome if I could get one from this giveaway.

Aug 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #57 of 159
 I can never sleep with my headphones on because I feel they are bulky and uncomfortable ,but I also jog regularly but listen to the microphonics more. Also, I want to try the Spider Brand to hear the "house sound."

Aug 12, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #58 of 159
I guess i count for all of them!

1) My ears are tiny, ive tried so many iems and so far not much luck.
2) I cant sleep without my music :wink: and sleeping is pretty hard with huge iems sticking out of your ears.
3) I guess bicycles count?
4) I definitely need something for running, most iems i have right now have really bad cable noise and most fall out while im running :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back