Spectrum Watchers - Are there more of you out there? What's your favorite song to 'watch'?
Apr 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
So. I know there's got to be more of you out there. I just realized after years of enjoying music that I LOVE watching a spectrum when I listen to music.

There's just something about it that makes it tons of fun for me.

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else did this as often as I do, and see what your favorite song to watch is.

After some extensive watching today, I think my favorite has got to be 'Blast Off' by Bassnectar. Lots of sweeping low synths and a lot of upper variation just make me smile when I watch it.

May 11, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #2 of 6
Used enjoy watching the whole of Depeche Mode's Violator while listening....and the level meters on my old Denon Tape Deck used to pulse quite hypnotically to the same album...aaah Geek moment..

May 11, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #3 of 6
Whenever I just sit to listen I just full screen my Foobar Spectrum. Did it today while I made my way through Glitch Mob's Drink the Sea album. What a ride.

Quote:
Used enjoy watching the whole of Depeche Mode's Violator while listening....and the level meters on my old Denon Tape Deck used to pulse quite hypnotically to the same album...aaah Geek moment..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back