Specific questions for Singlepower / Mikhail
Oct 20, 2004 at 8:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
Please mods close this thread down (or remove their posts) if anyone varies from specific questions to Singlepower / Mikhail. People Please just ask questions and nothing else......

Hi Mikhail,

My questions to you are as follows:

1: Does your amp comply with any internationally recognised safety standards?

2: Do you still maintain that you "incorporate the best methods of construction possible, regardless of cost or labor intensiveness" ?

Mike.

Oct 20, 2004 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 6
My questions :-

* Consistency in build over the range of amplifiers of each model/type
* What is the mode of operation? Class-A ? Class AB? Class-A Power Supply and a Class-AB Amplifier?
confused.gif

Thank you.

Oct 20, 2004 at 9:44 PM Post #3 of 6
Hi Mikhail just another quick question if I may,

Is your amp based on the Morgan Jones circuit?

All the best.

Mike.

EDIT: May I also ask if you're ok with people posting more under the bonnet pics of your state of the art point to point wiring or maybe you'd feel more comfortable showing us some official "singlepower" snaps of your state of the art wiring tecniques?

Can you comment on the six moons article?

Oct 20, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by raaj
Loose the veil of respectul inquiry or the sarcasm in your questions.. Choose one approach, not both.. We are not in an interrogation room, are we?? Post the questions, edit the previous thread if you need to add more questions, and wait for Mikhail to respond.

Thanks.

Yes, argumentative and/or sarcastic questions don't merit a reply. In any event, I have question. Mikhail, does the warranty on the Singlepower site apply to everyone who has purchased an Singlepower amp, or only to those who purchased after a specific date, such as after the new web site was up listing the warranties?

Oct 20, 2004 at 11:26 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
man,

why are you guys busting his chops.

If you have something to ask the man, call him or PM man.

this is a horrible thing to do, and the activity of publicly embarssing some person is both immature and spiteful.

grow up.

I have been communicating with him via email, although I'm waiting for some of the harder questions I asked him, via email, to be answered. I have no doubt he will answer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back