Special thanks to the Sleek Crew
May 5, 2008 at 11:34 PM Post #16 of 34
ohhh , was supposed to be no pics hehe.

Well i guess im not the one to do it...yes they are coming out with wireless.

I was one of the few that got to play with these. I have to say right now, NO OTHER wireless IEM/earbud even comes close to these yet. 24 bit, lossless ...oh my.....the best part? you can use a amp with it. I did get to try this with my govibe and it indeed does work. Now i didnt get a really test the sound compared to wired and wireless with the amp, i was to blown away. These actually didnt sound like they were wireless...not only that but their range was awesome. I got about 40ft in a room crowded with interference and thats saying alot. These are going to bring wireless into the audio quality game. Ty was able to get a listen, also Jude and some others. Wasnt more then a few though, maybe 10-12 of us. I havent heard anything wireless yet that can match these.

How do they compare to real cans? Not quite there yet...but this is certainly something you will have to hear to believe....no tinny sound.

PS, sleek when you read this, i want a free pair for pushing your product =)

May 5, 2008 at 11:36 PM Post #17 of 34
All I can say is WOW!!!
eek.gif

May 6, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #18 of 34
This option is what sealed the deal for me on the SA6. I had a similar experience to HighLife. I was able to walk through most of the main meet room. I was told it would perform better without the electrical equipment around. I am really looking forward to the release of this device. I should also mention that Jason and the crew are a great bunch of guys.

May 6, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #19 of 34
Oh thank god!

When I heard that Sleek audio was working on a wireless solution, i was hoping that they wouldn't use the low-quality bluetooth A2DP standard, but the Kleer technology seen in the new wireless sennheiser buds. I knew they wouldn't disappoint! Expect a first day purchase from me!

May 6, 2008 at 1:29 AM Post #20 of 34
yep, my first questions was if they used A2DP..if they did i would of said " NO THANKS " to a audition =)

I heard a bass tone , low and high and it sounded NICE for a wireless.

May 6, 2008 at 5:42 AM Post #21 of 34
Very interesting. Elnero is right in saying Sleek Audio's plans to go wireless were never a secret -- I believe Jason point-blank stated that wireless adapters would be present at CanJam '08. That said, this is absolutely the first time my curiosity has been piqued by a wireless headphone system. And the wallet trembles...

EDIT: Hey, was Sleek's new tube-removal tool available at CanJam? When will that be hitting the (virtual storefronts') shelves?

May 6, 2008 at 5:45 AM Post #22 of 34
I just didnt want to take the chance and upset Sleek people.

However, these were awesome for a wireless iem. Its the same overall body and shape as the SA6. so parts i guess will be interchangeable.

May 6, 2008 at 8:32 AM Post #23 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
EDIT: Hey, was Sleek's new tube-removal tool available at CanJam? When will that be hitting the (virtual storefronts') shelves?

Yes, it was there. Didn't ask when it will arrive, but it worked quite well.

May 6, 2008 at 9:41 AM Post #24 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
However, these were awesome for a wireless iem. Its the same overall body and shape as the SA6. so parts i guess will be interchangeable.

Yup -- that's the idea. A continually upgradeable IEM. Gotta love Sleek Audio!
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #25 of 34
It truly is humbling to read this. Thank you!

I am glad that those of you that heard the wireless enjoyed it. Customs are getting ready to roll out and the wireless is compatible. Now the question is whats next
biggrin.gif
and when do I tell
redface.gif

May 6, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #28 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It truly is humbling to read this. Thank you!

I am glad that those of you that heard the wireless enjoyed it. Customs are getting ready to roll out and the wireless is compatible. Now the question is whats next
biggrin.gif
and when do I tell
redface.gif

Had a great time listening to your products and chatting. Thanks for letting me run around the place with the wireless prototype.

Now that I have a pair of SA6's, I just have to have the wireless adapter.

And as for what's next? I think eventually you need to roll out a high end product.
wink.gif

-Ed

May 6, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #29 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Had a great time listening to your products and chatting. Thanks for letting me run around the place with the wireless prototype.

Now that I have a pair of SA6's, I just have to have the wireless adapter.

And as for what's next? I think eventually you need to roll out a high end product.
wink.gif

-Ed

X2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back