Originally Posted by archosman
fluff1zc.jpg

LOL.
tongue.gif

-Ed

Apr 17, 2006 at 5:55 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanY
I'm pretty sure the top one is a Bichon Frise.

I don't really like how poodles look either, but they're one of the few hypoallergenic breeds (they produce much less dander) and they don't shed. The same is true for Bichons, though they produce a bit more dander. I kind of like Bichons and don't mind how they look. They're very friendly. The problem with Bichons is they're generally of below average intelligence and the occasional one never learns to be properly housebroken.

Small dogs like this are popular among people who live in apartments, and among older, retired people. Big dogs are too much to manage when your joints creak and you can't move fast any more. Elderly women may not even be able to safely lift a medium size dog. They're still great for companionship. Bichons, like many breeds of toy dogs, are very loving.

Minature schnauzers are an alternative if you don't like how the hair of a poodle looks and you still want a small, manageable dog. Schauzers are hypoallergenic and don't shed too, but they can be rambunctious and mischievious.

140030015.jpg

Apr 17, 2006 at 12:16 PM Post #23 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne
pooedge.JPG

just out of curiousity, who here finds these dogs cute?[/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Spaniels (and larger) think of these as "trail snacks".[img]http://www.head-fi.org/forums/images/smilies/http://hfimage.head-fi.org/smilies/biggrin.gif All you have to understand about these breeds is that it's all about the owner.

Apr 17, 2006 at 8:07 PM Post #25 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illah
I think 'butt ugly' is too strong of a word, but they're definitely not adorable. And that photochop with the gun is great!

--Illah

Aw crap... I bet I catch hell from Ph34rful over this pic...

fluff1zc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back