Speakers with NuForce Icon-2
Dec 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DenverDude

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone - This is my first post here, so thanks for your help in advance.

I'm looking for suggestions for some small bookshelf/desktop speakers that my NuForce Icon-2 amp can power (24 watts per channel). I currently have a Bose Companion 5 setup on my desktop (w/ 2 satellite speakers and a sub), but it was a hammydown system and the NuForce is much higher end than anything Bose has touched in 20 years. My budget is under $250 for the speakers.

Thanks...

Dec 23, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks, Omega. The S-1 actually isn't compatible with the Icon 2 (they have actually posted this on their site), but I think I'm going to look into a pair of Paradigm Atoms, as many users here and on Audiogon have raved about them being a great high-sensitivity speaker for desktop and near-field listening.

Feb 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Thanks, Omega. The S-1 actually isn't compatible with the Icon 2 (they have actually posted this on their site), but I think I'm going to look into a pair of Paradigm Atoms, as many users here and on Audiogon have raved about them being a great high-sensitivity speaker for desktop and near-field listening.

you end up getting the Paradigm Atom Monitors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back