speakers & iBasso D4
Oct 15, 2009 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Vitor Teixeira

500+ Head-Fier
Hi there,

Im thinking in buying the iBasso D4 to connect to my home office pc, but
i have a pair of speakers (Logitech Z4) that maybe dont push the full potential
of this DAC, what do you guys think?
Are the Harman-Kardan soudstick ii (the ones i can afford) a good choice to pair with the Ibasso D4, or could you recomend another ones, in the same "league"$$?

Thanks.

Oct 16, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitor Teixeira /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi there,

Im thinking in buying the iBasso D4 to connect to my home office pc, but
i have a pair of speakers (Logitech Z4) that maybe dont push the full potential
of this DAC, what do you guys think?
Are the Harman-Kardan soudstick ii (the ones i can afford) a good choice to pair with the Ibasso D4, or could you recomend another ones, in the same "league"$$?

Thanks.

Could someone help me, please?
frown.gif

Oct 16, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #3 of 6
With speakers you might as well just get a desktop DAC like the compass. Post this in the computer audio category, look at some pics of what speakers people use in their systems and make up your mind
smily_headphones1.gif

Unless you have a speaker amp, you need speakers with a built in amp. Or you'll need to buy one. If you figure you'd like to buy some bookshelf speakers, a DAC and a speaker amp, these might be something to look into.
200$ at amazon
http://images.google.no/imgres?imgur...%3Dno%26sa%3DG

Getting some computerspeakers and a desktop DAC is probably your best bet.

Oct 16, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gbjerke /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With speakers you might as well just get a desktop DAC like the compass. Post this in the computer audio category, look at some pics of what speakers people use in their systems and make up your mind
smily_headphones1.gif

Unless you have a speaker amp, you need speakers with a built in amp. Or you'll need to buy one. If you figure you'd like to buy some bookshelf speakers, a DAC and a speaker amp, these might be something to look into.
200$ at amazon
Google Bilder-resultat for http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/energy_cb_20-400-400.jpg

Getting some computerspeakers and a desktop DAC is probably your best bet.

So...the headphones ive already decided, just ordered today the AT-ESW9
wink.gif

Now i need to more things, a USB/DAC AMP to connect to my computer and a good pair of speakers.
Im trying to get a combo that i could use at home but at the same time, that it will be portable.
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back