Speakers from "Eclipse" (super yacht)
Jun 28, 2012 at 6:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

michelangelo062

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I am new to this forum.

I heard the owner of „Eclipse“ (super yacht) actually has custom made in ceiling and in wall speakers. They are supposed to be custom made from top to bottom and just outstanding speakers. Is anyone familiar with a name or what brand this could be? Maybe a price?

Thank you for any reply or help.

Jul 8, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #2 of 2
Why do you want to know? Are you in the process of building a yacht right now?  If you are then call up Blohm und Voss and ask them, I'm sure they would discuss their audio suppliers with a potential client
biggrin.gif

If you can't afford your own Yacht then you probably will never know. Your best bet is to ask on mega-yacht forums, not headphone forums. Nobody on audio forums knows or cares about stuff like this. I'm sure the sound system in the Eclipse cost a fortune, and I'm also sure its cost is only equalled by its awfulness. It takes a lot of expertise to put together a great-sounding audio system, as well as carefully crafted room acoustics. The kind of people who mount speakers in the ceiling are not the kind of people who know how to put together a good audio system. So just forget about it, no matter how much he paid it sounds like crap anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back