SP1000M Not Powering Up
Feb 15, 2019 at 6:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

priest331

100+ Head-Fier
hello there..
I have a problem with my AK SP1000M. yesterday, after transferring some albums from my windows laptop and disconnecting it, I turned it off. When I was about to use it, I noticed that from a 100% charge since turning it off, the battery was already 76% after turning it on even when I had not used it since the last full charge. I turned it off again, and after an attempt to turn it back on, the AK logo on start up went missing. Pressed the power button for at least 7 seconds, still no response. I tried charging it, but the usual battery icon on the middle of the screen was missing. So, I set it aside until the evening, and noticed that the unit remains warm to touch since this morning and up to now. Tried turning it on again, but to no avail. Attached it to a charger (I have used the unit’s USB-C cable during the time since the problem occurred.), yet no battery icon. Still the screen remains blank and black, and still warm to touch.

Is there anything that I can do to resolve this issue? Should I just let the battery drain and recharge it?

thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back