Southeast PA (Philly, Lehigh Valley, So. Jersey) Mini-Meet May 7th
Apr 25, 2011 at 11:14 AM Post #121 of 211
I had another commitment but might be able to come as it turns out.

At this moment, other than the LCD-2 I only have a Lavry DA10 to bring.

However that said... my friend is a German tube amp designer and if I can talk him into it, I might be able to bring him and his very nice tube amp design.
He's building me a somewhat less elaborate design, though it might not be done by the 7th?

This is a pic of his flagship design. Pretty amazing stuff.

Apr 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #123 of 211

Quote:
I had another commitment but might be able to come as it turns out.

At this moment, other than the LCD-2 I only have a Lavry DA10 to bring.

However that said... my friend is a German tube amp designer and if I can talk him into it, I might be able to bring him and his very nice tube amp design.
He's building me a somewhat less elaborate design, though it might not be done by the 7th?

This is a pic of his flagship design. Pretty amazing stuff.

Wow that looks great are those 300bs

Apr 26, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #125 of 211
Sorry for neglecting this thread for the last week...work's been busy (and busy is good.)

I'll be PMing those who have indicated their intention to come.  It will contain the address and my personal contact information.  I would appreciate an RSVP to let me know you're really coming (or not coming) so I can get a true headcount and order a lunch tray of the appropriate size.  I'll have coffee a-plenty, but if people want to bring pasty or bagels, that'd be great.  Beer is always welcome too!

I just got 2 boxes from HifiMan yesterday.  HE-4's and the new, not-yet-available HE-500's!!

Jack Wu sends his regrets as he will be traveling...however he also sends 2 amps, one being the WA-6 with his new teflon adaptors. 

I am hopeful about having a Red Wine Audio Isabellina as well!

I have 2 cables from Norse Audio, terminated for LCD-2's for the fellow Audeze owners to try out. 

Looks like we are going to have a FULL house, so PLEASE pray for good weather so we can rotate outside as needed. 

As always...BRING EXTENSION CORDS AND POWER STRIPS.  In fact, BRING ONE EXTRA.

Apr 26, 2011 at 5:22 PM Post #126 of 211
OK, PM's sent to everyone in this thread, except 1974...for some reason the ste won't accept your screen name.  Shoot me an e-mail to lee.shelly at gmail.com and I'll give you the details.

Let's call this a closed lid as far as attendees at this point.  If everyone shows up it's already going to be over-packed. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 7th!

-Lee

Apr 26, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #127 of 211
Due to a need to relocation. I have to sell my beloved stax Lambda pro and sr1/mk2 pro combo, this set was NOS condition 5 years ago and in excellent condition with all original packages. asking for 700$ OBO.  I am just wondering if anyone attending this meeting might be interested so that I can bring the set there. thanks.

Apr 26, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #129 of 211
Wow lee you either have a big house or it's really going to be jam packed. Should be fun 
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2011 at 11:46 PM Post #130 of 211
Updated.

Quote:
I may have missed a few but here's everything everyone's declared so far:  

HPs

LCD2s (x3)
Grado125is
LA-2000s (balanced + SE adapter)
HE-500 (new)
HE-4
HD800