Southeast PA (Philly, Lehigh Valley, So. Jersey) Mini-Meet May 7th
Apr 4, 2011 at 11:55 PM Post #78 of 211
OK folks...we're coming up on a month to go...can people who were 'maybe' chime in and let me know how it's looking?

We're pushing the limits of room in my house, so I wanna know if I need to cut it off soon.

Apr 5, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #79 of 211
I may have sounded waffley, but I'm a definite.

Apr 5, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #84 of 211
I have to stay on the maybe list, unfortunately. I realized campaign season is coming up, which is a crap shoot regarding work free days. If I can make it, I'll PM Lee to see if there's still room. If not, I'll catch up with you all next time.

Apr 6, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #85 of 211
I'd like to attend, 90% possibility 

Apr 6, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #86 of 211
I would love to come to this. I'm in West Chester, PA (about 30 miles or so away from Lansdale). For headphones, I can bring a balanced AKG K501, balanced K702, HD600 with balanced and SE cables, and AKG 240DF (and also a balanced to SE adapter and dual 3-pin XLR to 4-pin XLR adapter). I can also bring my Little Dot DAC_I and MKVII+, as well as my MacBook Pro and lots of classical CDs. I'll have to check with my employer to make sure I can get that Saturday off, though.

Apr 6, 2011 at 2:57 PM Post #87 of 211
Hi Leesure, do you have a schedule for the day?  Trying to plan my drive down and see if I can take one or more passengers.  Can also bring some food and/or a contribution to help you come out cash-neutral at the end of the day.

Frank

Apr 7, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #89 of 211

Quote:
OK folks...we're coming up on a month to go...can people who were 'maybe' chime in and let me know how it's looking?
We're pushing the limits of room in my house, so I wanna know if I need to cut it off soon.

Quote:
I have to stay on the maybe list, unfortunately.

x2, but my intent is to attend!

Apr 7, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #90 of 211

Quote:
I would love to come to this. I'm in West Chester, PA (about 30 miles or so away from Lansdale). For headphones, I can bring a balanced AKG K501, balanced K702, HD600 with balanced and SE cables, and AKG 240DF (and also a balanced to SE adapter and dual 3-pin XLR to 4-pin XLR adapter). I can also bring my Little Dot DAC_I and MKVII+, as well as my MacBook Pro and lots of classical CDs. I'll have to check with my employer to make sure I can get that Saturday off, though.

great to know you will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back