South Korea meet?
Feb 23, 2014 at 8:46 AM Post #3 of 6
this is a bit of a necro bump but Im in korea now for the next couple years and would love to get with some head-fiers out here. I know there was a headphone festival of some kind a few weekends ago that i didn't find out about till the next day 
confused.gif

Feb 26, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #4 of 6
Well, I plan on being in Korea during the summer for a month this year. That's a few months away, but I'd love to hang out with some head-fiers.

Oh, and the COEX Mall had some really nice headphone shops where you could try stuff.

Feb 26, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #5 of 6
Huh, I was actually planning on heading to the COEX this weekend. Just heard about it on the radio actually. I had only been to the big mall above Yongsan Station, which had a few shops with decent headphone selection and then one pretty nice Stereo Shop i wandered around in for a while

Mar 3, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #6 of 6
Try contacting songmic on here. There's a shop with insane summitfi gear that he's familiar with. And while you're in Seoul, try looking up matjib or famous restaurants/places to eat. We have thousands of years of tradition and culture that is embodied in our food so you should fill up. Also our chicken, and all forms of street food are godly.

Coex is just a huge mall. Try visiting dongdaemun market, namdaemun market, and myungdong for some shopping.

Man there's so much stuff to do in Korea.... Meanwhile in Canada.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back