South Florida Mini Meet Friday 11/3
Nov 3, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #31 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Even 2 on 1 the EC-SS will win.
evil_smiley.gif

We'll see..though I should get a burn-in handicap.

Nov 3, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #32 of 41
Have fun tonight folks!
rs1smile.gif
I hope Vicki is making cookies for next month's get-together too. Sounds like you get in some good critical listening while *cooking* them!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 3, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #33 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana
I just found out that my Heed is waiting for me at home when I get off work. It'll still be in a box, but another CanAmp will be at the meet.

Great, I want to hear how the new power supply transformer sounds like. Thanks.

Nov 3, 2006 at 9:39 PM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
Have fun everyone. Looking forward to coverage and reports.
tongue.gif

Here is a summary of the meet report.

Heed CanAmp trounces the other amps, moderator (who shall remain nameless) suffers a mental breakdown and uses his moderator powers to remove all positive comments on the Heed. Members overthrow the moderator who on a last ditch effort inserts a virus on the database erasing all posts!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 3, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #36 of 41
.....WE WANT PICTURES ;-}

{ Man, its those cookies; I'm sure of it}
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
Here is a summary of the meet report.

Heed CanAmp trounces the other amps, moderator (who shall remain nameless) suffers a mental breakdown and uses his moderator powers to remove all positive comments on the Heed. Members overthrow the moderator who on a last ditch effort inserts a virus on the database erasing all posts!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 4, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #37 of 41
Are the cookie crumbs clogging up your keyboards? Let's have some instant gratification here! Where are the impressions? Which cans mated best with Vicki's cookies?
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #38 of 41
This is what happens when I don't show up. They're like lost little sheep. They just need someone to lead the way. Either that or they are so amazed by the Zana Deux, they are speechless.

Nov 4, 2006 at 5:39 AM Post #39 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
Are the cookie crumbs clogging up your keyboards? Let's have some instant gratification here! Where are the impressions? Which cans mated best with Vicki's cookies?
biggrin.gif

No shiat ... and btw, there is usually an impressions thread going by this long into a meet. I have stopped myself at lest 3 times from starting one. What is wrong over there on the right coast?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
This is what happens when I don't show up. They're like lost little sheep. They just need someone to lead the way. Either that or they are so amazed by the Zana Deux, they are speechless

Yeah, that's it ... no shining light to show the way ...

Ok, Al, we're out of here. These losers have no style, no panache, no sense of, how do you say?, je ne sais quoi? Let's go shopping for accessories.

Nov 4, 2006 at 12:48 PM Post #40 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
N

Yeah, that's it ... no shining light to show the way ...

Ok, Al, we're out of here. These losers have no style, no panache, no sense of, how do you say?, je ne sais quoi? Let's go shopping for accessories.

How do you say, je ne sais quoi?

Nov 4, 2006 at 3:18 PM Post #41 of 41
What! man we were busy eating cookies, drinking green tea, and roasting marshmallows on the Zana Deux. John go ahead and post the pictures of us roasting marshmallows on the big tubes. Don't worry Mike, we used a Brillo pad to remove the stuck on pieces.
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back