South Florida meet?
Dec 18, 2014 at 1:26 AM Post #16 of 51
hey guys what's going on in this thread? :D

Dec 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #17 of 51
hey guys what's going on in this thread?
biggrin.gif

Trying to put together an excuse to listen to your beastly amp!

Dec 19, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #19 of 51
well I subscribed to the thread so hopefully I will actually remember this time :D

Dec 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM Post #20 of 51
Oh man, I'd love this! I also live in the Kendall area. It'd be nice to have audio friends living nearby! PM me :)

Dec 20, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #21 of 51
ok Team Florida I'm going to throw out a date of 1/31 (Saturday) with a time of 10am - 5pm for the meet and a location TBD. I'm going to dust off my local hotel numbers and see if we can get a meeting room in one. That entails people showing up given the meet room will likely be in the $100 range for the day. 

Normally folks kick in a few bucks to off set the cost. If that is cool with you all then I'll post a new thread with the meet details. I'll be looking at hotels that are off I95 between Delray Beach and North Fort Lauderdale. 

Dec 26, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #22 of 51
bump! I can't make the 31st :'(

Jan 3, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #25 of 51
People just stopped replying. :\

Okay, was wondering if anyone is interested in a mini-meet in Kendall or South Miami, at a cafe or something instead? A bigger meet would be nice and all, but we the lack organization to make this happen :frowning2:... I can bring my Vali/Magni2u/DX50 etc.

Let me know!

Jan 5, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #27 of 51
  A cafe may be a little noisy unless they have a back room to set up in.

I suppose but welp I'm out of ideas. 
confused_face_2.gif
. I hope this happens in the future.

Jan 11, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #29 of 51
I'm still in so don't count me out yet. I just hope this lands on one of my days off so I don't have to have a need to give a work day up (having rotating days off sucks!!).

Just ordered a FIIO E17K waiting for it to become "in stock".
Just received a desktop AMP  "AUNE T1 MK2 TUBE USB DAC" with a Gold Lion 6922 Tube.

I can take that for those who care to give them a try.

Jan 11, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #30 of 51
  People just stopped replying. :\

Okay, was wondering if anyone is interested in a mini-meet in Kendall or South Miami, at a cafe or something instead? A bigger meet would be nice and all, but we the lack organization to make this happen :frowning2:... I can bring my Vali/Magni2u/DX50 etc.

Let me know!

I'm in South Miami too in the Redlands area and would love to get together with just a few guys/gals at a nice café or something. I could bring my DX90 and FitEar TG334s. Or I could be persuaded to throw a small BBQ in the beautiful campground I live in. Then we could hear my LCD3s and Soloist. I also have a pair of TH600s I drive with a Conductor SL 9018. My time is pretty flexible at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back