Nov 5, 2014 at 8:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 51

warrior1975

Headphoneus Supremus
South Florida meet list:

1. Warrior1975
2. Jadejawk
3. Jp11801
4. Tyrion

Anyone in this area interested in a meet? I might be able to host. I have a townhouse in Delray Beach, which is not far from Ft. Lauderdale. I'd also be willing to drive a couple of hours in any direction. I have some decent items to share, all portable things... Any interest for anyone down here?

Nov 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #2 of 51
I'm in the Miami area (Kendall).. Unfortunately I just started in this (Expensive)hobby and I am afraid I still don't have nothing to contribute other than my new pair of ATH-M50xBL and a FIIO E17 , Nice to know there are other Hi-Fi like minded folks near where I live..

Nov 15, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #4 of 51
jadehawk You don't have to contribute anything bro, just a get together with like minded people is cool, as I'm quite sure there are a a number of us that can contribute enough to make things interesting for everyone.

jp11801-That's definitely a start, hopefully we can get a few more people to attend.

Nov 16, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #5 of 51
jadehawk You don't have to contribute anything bro, just a get together with like minded people is cool, as I'm quite sure there are a a number of us that can contribute enough to make things interesting for everyone.

jp11801-That's definitely a start, hopefully we can get a few more people to attend.

I'd be willing to host this at my condo in pompano beach. We have a room I can rent for our use if enough are interested

Dec 7, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #12 of 51
Warrior I'd be up for a gathering at your place or at mine wither way is cool, if we do it at my place I'd need to get the party room at a cost of $150 or if you had a better solution by you that would work as we are only 30 minutes apart.

Dec 7, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #13 of 51
Awesome JP. we have a meeting room which is nice by my townhouse, not sure of the fees, but it's not very private, nor large. But we would have access to our pool and BBQ area. We could definitely iron out the smaller details though. Not sure if anyone would need or want that stuff, but food is always nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back