South Florida local meet.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2015 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Hifi59

1000+ Head-Fier
So today 4 of us met at my house for a fantastic mini meet. We coordinated this over the last 2 months.
All the stars aligned to have the meet Friday afternoon. It was a great day with some serious gear on hand.
We're talking the entire Audeze line of headphone,all the top end Hifiman headphones to include the HE-1k
and the all new ZMF cherry wood Omnis. The Omnis were the surprise hit of the meet.Well done Zach of Zmf.

There was Jacquelyn from Miami with her Arsenal of gear (Schiit Mjolnir and Gungnir, Mr. Speakers Ethers, Sennheiser HD-800, LCD-X , Chord Mojo, Astell Kern AK-240 and more.

Oswald from Weston who brought his Cary Audio and Audeze Deckard amps,the wonderful Hifiman HE-1k and Edition X headphones

And Andrew from Boca who brought his maxi/modi amp and dac along with his recently replaced LCD-2f headphones. I compared these to my 6 month old fazors and Audeze has changed these corrected drivers for the better. The bass is more like the pre fazor line. They sound great!

My gear included Burson Soloist amp,Sony ZX-2 Dap , Centrance HiFi-M8 portable headphone amp, Zmf Omnis, LCD-2f and 3f headphones, Hifiman HE-560 and Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs.

It was such fun bouncing around to each piece of gear trying to figure out if this piece or that piece will be your next purchase. The Omnis were the surprise hit of the meet,but all the gear was fantastic and I really liked the revised drivers on the LCD-2s.

I want to thank Andrew,Jacquelyn and Oswaldo for such a great time and I hope we can do this again with even more people from South Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back