Source Upgrade Help From 2nd Gen. iPod Nano
Aug 12, 2009 at 1:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jj94

100+ Head-Fier
Alright guys. I've had my 2nd generation Nano for a while now, and though it's still kicking, I'd like to upgrade. This time, I was thinking something other than an iPod. I noticed that when I listen to music from my earphones, the quality from the computer with the iPod plugged in is better than when I listen straight from the iPod. I don't know if this is from compression or whatever, but I was wondering if all sources are like this. I'd like my next source selection not to have that, or at least not as much. I'd also like to have an EQ, 16+ GB, compact, good battery life, and also look good. I'd like to keep the price around $250 at a limit. I was thinking about getting the 4th generation Nano, and probably will if I don't find anything else I like better. Can anyone help?

Aug 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM Post #3 of 5
I've been looking around the forum, and I think the S9 is good for me. I like the price for what it is, and it looks really nice. I was wondering though, is there any difference between the 16GB and 32GB S9? (besides the fact that the 32GB has twice the capacity) I think I read somewhere that the 32GB's finish is slightly more different than the 16GB too.

Aug 12, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #4 of 5
With the Cowon S9s, you can have different build types depending on the model. The 8 gig comes only with a titanium... rubbery type back. The 16 comes in either that or another shinier version and the 32 comes in chrome and the shinier version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back