Source suggestion for a newbie
Jan 26, 2002 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Azumandus

Head-Fier
Hello all. You all going to make me poor but that's o.k, it's great to get the listening exprience am sure. My question is after this semester gone and I go back home I want to start making a lil headphone set-up. Firstly I need to get a good source. I was thinking just a regular cd player like Denon 370 which Macdef suggested but then I started thinking since I have a MD and record alot to there maybe I should get a cd/md combo. The thing is I don't know which are good. Or if they sound good. I don't now how big a difference is using a MD deck as apposed to using a good cd players line out. BTW it don't have to be a cd changer or stuff... I alway's found that cd changer were made for lazy people who can't get up and change the darn cd... j/k LOL

As for the rest I don't know what to get. Keep in mind this is going to be a budget project. I don't have money to waste. Beside right now I want to buy my HD 580's and Ety's 6 and a JMT amp. But after that I need to start working on my home system. So guy's help me and suggest some nice stuff. Keep in mind am a college student
tongue.gif
nothing stupendously expensive.

Jan 26, 2002 at 2:36 AM Post #2 of 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back