Very interesting. Grado and BBC designs are both very high tech
biggrin.gif

Oct 10, 2003 at 8:56 PM Post #3 of 10
Here is what I get if I try to open the item
mad.gif
(I'm in France).

Can somebody copy/paste the pic?

Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page.

Oct 10, 2003 at 10:03 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by greenhorn
Here is what I get if I try to open the item
mad.gif
(I'm in France).

Can somebody copy/paste the pic?

Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page.

Wow france really wants to forget about WWII, huh. And I made fun of us for Freedom Fries.

Has anyone heard anything like these?

Nov 14, 2003 at 11:03 PM Post #6 of 10
I remember hearing about how Nazi paraphenalia is forbidden in Germany (Case in point, the game Wolfenstein 3D is not to be sold in Germany, the product description at 3D Realms states this.) but I never heard anything of the like for France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back