Soundtrack to Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Nov 20, 2008 at 6:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sebastian589

500+ Head-Fier
Saw the movie a few days ago, absolutely loved it, but what really stole my attention was the soundtrack. Created by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis this is already one of my favorite soundtracks, highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. The scene towards the beginning of the film with the train robbery (a beautiful shot) and the music to compliment it (properly titled "Money Train" on the soundtrack) was when I knew I was going to truly love this movie.

Also to those who are already fans I've added a few links here for some of the songs that were in the credits but were foolishly left off the soundtrack, even if you haven't heard the soundtrack listen to these, they're great.
YouTube - #15. "SONG FOR CHARLEY" by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) OST]
YouTube - #16. "THE LEGEND OF JESSE JAMES" by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) OST]
YouTube - #17. "MOVING ON ONCE AGAIN" by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) OST]
YouTube - #18. "THE LAST WALTZ" by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) OST]
YouTube - #19. "ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL" by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) OST]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back