SOUNDMAGIC SUPER BASS 9.77 SHIPPED
Oct 25, 2008 at 2:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
I ordered the super bass iem. I will see how they sound on my TV movies thru my stereo receiver amp. I think they will ship and I will get them in 15 days. Dont forget the PL-30 were out of stock. I dont think these will sound as good as my Pl-30 but I am hopeing they sound better than my koss75. Hey maby these will sound good with my sansa clip. We will see. LOL. (Could these be a basshead dream?)

Oct 25, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #2 of 6
I wonder if the Clear Ear sounds anything like Skullcandy FMJ's. It's basically the same design, but with lower impedance and no choice of 11mm drivers. If they do sound the same, you'd be saving $70.

Not so sure about the Super Bass, though. They look a little cheap for some reason. Can't wait to hear from you what they sound like!

Nov 4, 2008 at 1:11 AM Post #4 of 6
Hey, any update? I ordered the PL-11 because they were super cheap and I found the PL-30's to be lacking some bass. I'd be great if you could do a comparison between those and the KSC's. And I'd be also be great if you could post some pics once they arrive. I'm interested in seeing what tips it comes with and how the carrying bag is.

Thanks and regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back