SoundMAGIC NEW products (2 of 4), E10 - New Unique Metal design in-ear headphone
Mar 27, 2011 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

koalkoal

Member of the Trade: ORIVETI

Maybe you have one of our metal in-ear headphone, PL11, PL20 or PL21/MP21.  In order to give  more choice in metal in-ear headphone to you, we developed this new metal in-ear headphohe.  How the new model can be a new level ?  Please find its picture for reference first:

E10 is entire metal headphone with special mechanical design, it is different from our other metal in-ear headphones.  And there is a circle line on the headphone body, Red color for Right, bLue color for Left.  It also comes with metal plug & metal splitter, also with shinning design on the color.  The sound signature is also at SoundMAGIC style. Well balanced sound, accurate sound, powerful bass! 

There are several option color design for your selection, A) Black-Golden B) Black-Red with red wire C) Black-Red with black wire D) Purple-Black E) Silver-Black.  Could you let me know which one is your favourite ?

The E10 will be available in the mid of April 2011.   Please purchase contact our qualified dealers/distributors to get it. WHERE TO BUY

Specifications:
Driver: Dynamics10mm Neodymium Driver
Frequency range: 15Hz~22KHz
Impedance: 16±10% Ω
Sensitivity: 100±2 dB at 1KHz/mW
Cable length: 1.2 m
Connection: Stereo 3.5mm, I style Gold-planted plug
Weight: 11 g
Suggested retail price is $34.99

Apr 4, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi,

I like the Silver/Black the best, and while I like SoundMagic's bass balancing, for its punch, I wish it would extend deeper. I would also like to see you guys and gals at SoundMagic work on more FullSized Headphones or Portable Cans with even larger drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back