SoundEarphones.com Coupons on Ultimate Ears, Sleek Audio & JAYS
Apr 28, 2008 at 3:33 AM Post #47 of 70
Hi Michael,

I presume with you not shipping to Taiwan then you would not do Thailand also? Although, I'm an expat, I don't really want to have to arrange for someone to post them on to me.

I wanted to use you as you have the coupons. For those not covered by the postage, you can order direct from Sleek Audio. The price is the same, although there are no coupons. For information, the shipping to the Land of Smiles is $28.

thanks
Mike

Apr 30, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #49 of 70
Currently we do not ship to the Philippines or Taiwan, but that could change in the future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wsoelivan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
will the coupons discount (10% off for UE) still be valid to be used on may?

There will be new coupons out for next month.

May 2, 2008 at 10:03 AM Post #51 of 70
Hi Michael,

I was just about to complete my order, but now i'm in doubt. For the Free europe shipping, do i select the:
FREE! FedEx 2-Day or International Ground Shipping $0.00

or the:
USPS International Priority: $20.00

On the FAQ page it says:
USPS International Priority:$20.00 or FREE on all orders over $185! Transit time from 5-25 business days.
But when i enter my creditcard info in the checkout page, and submit it, the next page still shows $20 for USPS International Priority shipping.

Thanks in advance,

Harry

May 2, 2008 at 12:26 PM Post #52 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by harrylamb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Michael,

I was just about to complete my order, but now i'm in doubt. For the Free europe shipping, do i select the:
FREE! FedEx 2-Day or International Ground Shipping $0.00

or the:
USPS International Priority: $20.00

On the FAQ page it says:
USPS International Priority:$20.00 or FREE on all orders over $185! Transit time from 5-25 business days.
But when i enter my creditcard info in the checkout page, and submit it, the next page still shows $20 for USPS International Priority shipping.

Thanks in advance,

Harry

The free International Ground Shipping is via USPS.

May 5, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #53 of 70
Free shipping to Europe is above 185. But the Ultimate ears super.fi 5 pro are 184.99.. >< .. any chance free shipping is gonna be available for that?
rolleyes.gif

May 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM Post #54 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by opti420sk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Free shipping to Europe is above 185. But the Ultimate ears super.fi 5 pro are 184.99.. >< .. any chance free shipping is gonna be available for that?
rolleyes.gif

Yes, it will still qualify.

May 24, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #59 of 70
any idea on how much tax would be paid on a pair of TF10.pro shippied to spain ?

and, "international ground shipping" ? unless you ship it to alaska and pass it to russia, and by there on to europe, that might be problematic,

May 25, 2008 at 1:15 AM Post #60 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any idea on how much tax would be paid on a pair of TF10.pro shippied to spain ?

and, "international ground shipping" ? unless you ship it to alaska and pass it to russia, and by there on to europe, that might be problematic,

It will ship via USPS Priority Mail, but I am not sure about how much customs/taxes are going to be via USPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back