Sound Quality of 7th gen iPod Nano
Oct 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

laumarcus

New Head-Fier
How is the SQ of the 7th gen iPod Nano?
Since I am planning to buy one, so i really want to see reviews abt how is the quality and output.
And is it better compare to previous generations or another apple music player like ipod classic, ipod touch, or iPhone?

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #3 of 10
should be known pretty soon. they started shipping this week. only review i have seen was on the site theverge and they didn't seem to go into sound quality in the review. that was yesterday. haven't looked to see if any other reviews have come out since then.

May 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #7 of 10
Jun 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #8 of 10
Looks like I am here to save the day.
I have owned the 7th Gen for 5 months now , if you think I am a troll then go and check my YouTube channel.
It ain't powerful at all there is hardly any fun with the EarPods themselves , plug in a set of zx700's or ma900's and you will be disappointed
Very less power cannot even handle low impedance cans.
I still regret spending $200 on them here in India.

Jun 30, 2013 at 4:48 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:
Looks like I am here to save the day.
I have owned the 7th Gen for 5 months now , if you think I am a troll then go and check my YouTube channel.
It ain't powerful at all there is hardly any fun with the EarPods themselves , plug in a set of zx700's or ma900's and you will be disappointed
Very less power cannot even handle low impedance cans.
I still regret spending $200 on them here in India.

I have my friend's ZX700 here on loan and they are very easily powered....indeed, easier to drive than the CAL! are. If my Sansa Clip Zip can make them sound like I am hearing, then that Nano 7G should be able to as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back