Sound quality MP3 player..
May 2, 2006 at 11:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

perfectturmoil

Head-Fier
Hey.

I have a Creative Zen Touch 20gb. I know that when this guy came out, it was one of the best for sound quality output.

I buy too many cds. I'm pushing towards the 20gigs boundary (Only have about 4 gigs left, just added about 4 gigs in the last CD buying spurt). I have up to this point saved them as 192VBR. I would like to move up to 256 (oh man, thats a lot of CD's to re-rip.. and hope they aren't scratched by now :- [ )

So what should I look for MP3 player wise? I need something with more hard drive. I don't like Ipods. The creative Vision looks pretty.. But I don't need the screen.. and the battery life is worse than mine.. And for the same price I can get the Zen Touch 40gb version, and get all the same features as mine with twice the space.

What should I do? And what should I look at?

May 3, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #2 of 3
I'm looking at the Cowon I Audio x5...60 gig..can record 1:1 off cd/dvd player for best audio quality. Take a look at it. I think it is much better than pretty much everything else out there. Good Luck!

May 3, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #3 of 3
it's said that the kenwood hd30g A9 is the best mp3 on the market now, SQ wise, while it costs alot, about $500. i think there's only one web merchandiser who's offering this now.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back