sound isolating, decent sound, good sound stage headphone suggestion last day to buy
Feb 8, 2013 at 5:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

hbugra97

New Head-Fier
sorry for being annoying with my third thread but i am so confused there are alot of options but i dont know which one.i listen meatal rock and classic(sometimes tecno just sometimes) i watch  a lot of films play games and record with guitar.i use it both in house(crowded house) and traveling(a lot)i want sound isolation from outside and i dont want to anny anybody with my music.i play games so decent sound stage at least would be great.my budget is 150 max 160. but this is the last day to buy because im going back to my country.pleas help thank you
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:18 AM Post #2 of 7
I looked over your other threads and I can't help but to suggest maybe the Audio Technica ATH-M50's as other have suggested.  I can't name a lot of closed headphones that fit all of your requirements, especially soundstage.  I'd say just the get the M-50's and be happy with it else you'd end up not getting anything at all.

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:35 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:
I looked over your other threads and I can't help but to suggest maybe the Audio Technica ATH-M50's as other have suggested.  I can't name a lot of closed headphones that fit all of your requirements, especially soundstage.  I'd say just the get the M-50's and be happy with it else you'd end up not getting anything at all.

thanks for respond ketchupninja but i dont have the option to try a pair of audio technica and i actually dont want to buy something i cant try.and is my budget too low for these features.im not looking for perfection.

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:
I'm sorry I couldn't help you with my last post.  You said you wouldn't buy anything you couldn't try...can you name some models you can audition at a shop?

many sennheiser and akgs no denon no audio technica some sony and philips headphones and im not going to buy it but beats monster and bose                                                                        

Users who are viewing this thread

Back