sound enhancement tools
Oct 16, 2012 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

starstern

100+ Head-Fier
[size=8.5pt]looking for help in sorting out which to take and which to leave on sound enhancement plug ins ;all which should give me best sound without the bulk ,dolby has some plug ins ,srs some,BBE ,wavesmaxxaudio,,am3d,DTS,adi .amarra,th4?,then about capacitors?,[/size]
[size=8.5pt]:where can i get plug ins installed ?whats the cost? what all is needed to be able to take those plug ins into a system ,amp/dac or other software ???[/size]

gs1000.gif

Oct 16, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
[size=8.5pt]looking for help in sorting out which to take and which to leave on sound enhancement plug ins ;all which should give me best sound without the bulk ,dolby has some plug ins ,srs some,BBE ,wavesmaxxaudio,,am3d,DTS,adi .amarra,th4?,then about capacitors?,[/size]
[size=8.5pt]:where can i get plug ins installed ?whats the cost? what all is needed to be able to take those plug ins into a system ,amp/dac or other software ???[/size]

gs1000.gif

So your looking for software program/plugins for your Win PC for improving the audio quality, for music?

Oct 17, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #3 of 3
and as well for my micro compact stereo system ,if the technology is here ,why let it just seat where it seats ,lets get it into use ,and not just for me ,but for everyone interest in the same ,to sort out the better from the worse and narrow it down to quantity of and which ones, and a even at each make which of all thier selection to select ,in order not to have just duplicates or lesser then the best installed ,
[size=10pt]Anyone had heard comparisons of some, at their own or by a friend e.t.c.would be welcomed and be helpfull, usefull, to share their experience[/size]
:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back