Sound Card Suggestion for DT880 32Ω
Jan 26, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #17 of 19
Gaming headsets, razer's included, tend to have not very good sound quality. I would suggest looking at more established audio companies like sennheiser, AKG, Hifiman, etc. when you have a few headphones in mind, check the store locators on the companies websites. There were a few small somewhat hidden audio stores in my area that I hadn't know about, that I was able to go to and try out the headphones that I was looking at when I was searching for my next pair.

One last question. The Audio Technica R70X. Is it worth it at 300 CAD (225 USD)? They are on a 100$ discount right now.

Jan 26, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #18 of 19
The r70x is usually at around that price I think. Most headphones are always sold for less than what the msrp is. The r70x might be a pair to look at, but I think a lot of people prefer the a AD series from audio technica to the R series.

Jan 26, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #19 of 19
The r70x is usually at around that price I think. Most headphones are always sold for less than what the msrp is. The r70x might be a pair to look at, but I think a lot of people prefer the a AD series from audio technica to the R series.

Here in Canada it is about 400-450 CAD (343 USD). Consumer Electronics seems a bit costlier here then US. I will take your advice and listen to headphones first before buying though. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back