Souls vs Beats vs Chambers
Apr 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM Post #136 of 238
Yep noobcake did probably buy "chambers" with the silly flashing lights on the side, and no, not a single person on head-fi herd of this "chambers" before coolio or what ever came along. 

I actually saw them about a week prior to this thread going up at my local Guitar Center. My Guitar Center sucks though. No headphones out to demo. It was weird. AKG, Audio-Technica, Beyer Dynamic, Sennheiser, Koss, Sony and... Chambers with a giant picture of RZA wearing them. No Beats or Souls, but Chambers right on the shelf with the best of them. And the noobcake is probably happier with his purchase than he would have been with any of our recommendations. Reread his posts. Styling was his number 1. Maybe one of us will meet him in the real world and blow his mind with good sound. Or... maybe the Chambers actually sound good? No one here's heard them, right?

Apr 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #139 of 238
I dont give a #$&% what other people think of me, I would be personally embarrassed and I would rather be buying some shure's or something for the price, but then again I can buy off a place like amazon and that would be discrete, dose anyone think I should sacrifice and my self worth to see how good or bad they sound?

Apr 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #140 of 238

Quote:
I dont give a #$&% what other people think of me, I would be personally embarrassed and I would rather be buying some shure's or something for the price, but then again I can buy off a place like amazon and that would be discrete, dose anyone think I should sacrifice and my self worth to see how good or bad they sound?

To be honest, they aren't bad at all. They are just overpriced... That's all. 

Apr 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #143 of 238

Quote:
Yep noobcake did probably buy "chambers" with the silly flashing lights on the side, and no, not a single person on head-fi herd of this "chambers" before coolio or what ever came along. 

I have a feeling he googled this. "Fl4sh1ng l1ghts 0n he4dph0n3s"

Apr 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM Post #146 of 238
Imagine an Amperior with flashing lights on the outside 
atsmile.gif

Apr 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #150 of 238
in highschool 10 years ago, always had to have the coolest shoes. 

These chambers look cool, but its just sad that the general consumer mass does not do homework to get the best bang for the buck. 

I just think its even cooler if I see someone with some audio technica, shure, dennon headphones walking around .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back