SOS Masterticket aka SOS Ticketmaster FRAUDSTERS
Aug 19, 2008 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Pecker

100+ Head-Fier
Well today I have learnt a costly lesson, when it comes to buying festival tickets on-line.

I bought weekend camping tickets for one of the biggest festivals in the UK, Reading Festival

I have been counting down the days since successfully booking my ticket in late March.

Now in the last few days, my ticket should have floated through the letter box and onto my door mat, making me the happiest man on this Earth.

However, this is not the case. I have been the victim of a simple but effective fraud which has been successfully done to over 10,000 unsuspecting victims in the UK.

I paid £220 for the 3 day event which includes camping. I purchased off of this site, as the site I was trying to use kept crashing, due to the high volume trying to buy tickets. This event always sells out in the first day.

So in my worried state thinking I wouldn't get my ticket and wouldn't be able to go to this awesome event with all my mates. I used the site that my friends all used "SOS MasterTicket".

BIG MISTAKE!

They were just fraudsters
sad.gif

I only called them last week to ask when the tickets should be arriving, as they only get delivered 2-14 days before the events to stop touts. Oh the irony.

They assured me in the next few days.

Yet here I am now, but days away from the event, ticketless and angry.

The site has been taken down the number no longer works that I used last week and I am high and dry
sad.gif

"Luckily" my bank is refunding me even though I used a debit card.

I just want to put it out there how bigger w*&^%^s these people are and to warn anybody else off buying from them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back