Sorry PSN/PS3 Users. If you are a ps3 user you must check this out, this has important information.
May 7, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #16 of 21

Quote:
My store has Xbox 360s on sale for a really attractive price next week, I'm tempted to grab one.

Now now. Don't be so hasty. I wouldn't go out of my way to support a different console just because of something like this. Unless I actually am affected by this (i.e. someone actually is using my credit cards and it shows up in my statements and/or someone is using my ID to do illegal activities), which I am not (so far), I wouldn't spend money on anything else, really.

May 7, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #17 of 21

Quote:
Now now. Don't be so hasty. I wouldn't go out of my way to support a different console just because of something like this. Unless I actually am affected by this (i.e. someone actually is using my credit cards and it shows up in my statements and/or someone is using my ID to do illegal activities), which I am not (so far), I wouldn't spend money on anything else, really.

Who said I was going out of my way to support another console? The damn things were nearly half off and I wanted a Kinect-- well, mainly just wanted to play Limbo.

I love my PS3 and don't plan on replacing it anytime soon... And if I have to, it will be with another PS3 that I will glue to the top of my old dead PS3 of hopes of it consuming the remains and growing stronger.

May 25, 2011 at 6:40 AM Post #19 of 21
It's their wording that gets my back up "It's looking like things are just as bad as we feared and that "external intrusion" got a little deeper than we might have liked." - you shouldn't "like" any level of "external intrustion", Sony have really let us down here and I think it may be time to move over to XBox. Thankfully I've been using a prepaid credit card which comes with online fraud protection so all my subscriptions and payments over the web are safe, but there's are thousands out there who don't and now their credit card details are at risk. Not good enough Sony.

May 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #20 of 21
Still waiting for the PSN store to come back up. It's been what a week now since the network is back up. I don't want to play COD I want my DLC that I already paid for before I finish the game. :p

May 25, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #21 of 21
Haha...yeah...I'm bummed about no DLC too.  At least for now most of the stuff I'm playing is the backlog of games, so the lack of the DLC is not a deal breaker.  My main hope is the Japanese PSN gets up and doesn't lock out overseas IPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back