Sorry -- just a few problems.
Oct 21, 2002 at 7:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

neil

500+ Head-Fier
We just ran into a couple problems this afternoon -- apparently some database synchronization issues between the front-end clients and the back-end server. No worries, they should be taken care of soon if not already.

Oct 21, 2002 at 7:38 PM Post #2 of 9
No sweat Neil. However, if it persists, you will be required to return the amp.
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2002 at 7:49 PM Post #3 of 9
Whoah! Hey, since my last post, not a single error on record. For those of you not in the know, JMT has done an amazing thing and out of the blue (no pun intended) sent me a META42 Blue amp (the one I took a picture of in this thread). It was a huge surprise to me and everyone else, and indeed, it's now my primary amp. Now that I've received his threat, I'm going to have it riveted to my desk. You're welcome to come on over any time and try to pull this blue Excalibur from the stone, JMT.
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2002 at 8:03 PM Post #4 of 9
Well we have quite a few double- and triple-posts around to let everyone know about the database trouble. And the last post in this thread is a ghost, not showing up in the post count or sorting properly by posting time. Spooky.

kerely

Oct 21, 2002 at 8:12 PM Post #5 of 9
Yes, indeed. I have moderated a thread that had multiple duplicate replies. Also, I have implemented a JavaScript function that will make the submit button clickable only once -- that is, if the user is using an "up-to-date" browser.

If this presents any problems (the JavaScript single-click-thingy), please let me know via private message.

Oct 21, 2002 at 8:22 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

(the JavaScript single-click-thingy)

I hate it when engineers use tech jargon.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 21, 2002 at 8:36 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
Also, I have implemented a JavaScript function that will make the submit button clickable only once -- that is, if the user is using an "up-to-date" browser.

And for those that aren't... Your penance is that you have to click ten times for each post!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'm joking of course
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Oct 22, 2002 at 4:27 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Budgie
Really sorry to hear about yer ..uh.. back-end problems Neil. Try that anti-itch cream.

Har har.
biggrin.gif
Last time I use that term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back