500+ Head-Fier
Ok I just received these headphones and all I can say is
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
I think I am hearing bass in places where I shouldn't
blink.gif
Rocket blasts sound so sweet in quakeworld and other FPS games.

These are the perfect headphones for me. I don't think I'll buy anymore headphones after this. I'm just waiting to receive my first amp sometimes this week but thats it, no more money thrown on headphones.

As far as the sound goes they are more bassy and less balanced than A900 with less soundstage.

I'd just like to thank everyone on head-fi who recommended these headphones. Thanks guys
wink.gif

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:11 AM Post #3 of 16
Yeah Go bassheads !!
eggosmile.gif

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:21 AM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardstyler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok I just received these headphones and all I can say is
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
I think I am hearing bass in places where I shouldn't
blink.gif
Rocket blasts sound so sweet in quakeworld and other FPS games.

These are the perfect headphones for me. I don't think I'll buy anymore headphones after this. I'm just waiting to receive my first amp sometimes this week but thats it, no more money thrown on headphones.

As far as the sound goes they are more bassy and less balanced than A900 with less soundstage.

I'd just like to thank everyone on head-fi who recommended these headphones. Thanks guys
wink.gif

Pics? Where did you get it from?

Brendan

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:25 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...You bought them just for gaming?

For both gaming and music, mostly music though.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:26 AM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...You bought them just for gaming?

I had the 770/80's for a week and found them to be PERFECT for gaming.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:35 AM Post #9 of 16
I got the 770/80 for almost 2 weeks now with around 50hrs on it so far. I was kinda disappointed with the bass. Compared to the HD600 I had for quite some time, bass is not that much more from the 770 and in fact the bass is just ok. It's not super strong like a lot people said here, it's only as strong as what the recording is and does not sound like a subwoofer. However, the 770 is pretty defined in sound and I think it's an overall well made headphone. Well worth the money.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:38 AM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberspyder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pics? Where did you get it from?

Brendan

I bought them from http://www.headphones.com.au/

Heres a pic
cool.gif

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:40 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by syang3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the 770/80 for almost 2 weeks now with around 50hrs on it so far. I was kinda disappointed with the bass. Compared to the HD600 I had for quite some time, bass is not that much more from the 770 and in fact the bass is just ok. It's not super strong like a lot people said here, it's only as strong as what the recording is and does not sound like a subwoofer. However, the 770 is pretty defined in sound and I think it's an overall well made headphone. Well worth the money.

Yeah the build quality is truly excellent, they feel indestructible. Very comfy too.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:52 AM Post #14 of 16
I am just listening to Dillinja - Tudor Rose drum&bass track with deep basslines . Holy **** this **** is strong
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:56 AM Post #15 of 16
I've never heard another pair of cans that give the kind of impact the 770's give!
I miss them for that reason. I had to get the 880's instead. I'm more of a I want to hear it as it was recorded kinda person though.

I may pick up another pair in a couple months just because I miss them sometimes
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back