Sony's SonicStage worst software ever?
Sep 4, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #31 of 32
Okok.. "software that was at least tolerable to use" > ur understanding of tolerable is not the same as mine!
I still have my Sony 20GB MP3 from like freaking 10 years ago, the hardware Sony has always works freaking awesome.. HOWEVER!!! ...
SonicStage is like something i'm allergic to!..
- Needs a downloader to download the Installer? (What)
- Installs some xtra BS that i by no intention want (without any checkboxes to uncheck)
- By definition i have to Convert every mp3 to a omg file (an "Oh My God" file ...)
   > This process takes forever and half of what it tries to convert fails
- Best of freaking all, just to play a freaking mp3 i have to Restart my computer to use Sonic Stage!?
   > Why the freaking ****!? I can Install Visual Studio or an Adobe Creative suite or even Microsoft Office without needing to restart!
   > Not only do you have to restart, but the Application requests you to log on as an Administrator.. why the HELL does it need Administrative capabilities? So it can transfer you mp3's faster?? o_O

Sigh.. i truly hate this program.. what ever is wrong with just DRAGGING FILES TO YOUR PORTABLE DRIVE AND ALLOWING THE HARDWARE TO MANAGE FOLDERS, MP3's AND WAV FILES.. Aaaarggh!
So here i go, restarting my ******* computer so SonicStage will a) Start Up and b) Take forever to convert my music to "OhMyGod"-Files and fail with half of them
Yee-freeain-Haw xD
Sorry.. but i reaaaally needed to get this off my chest.. it's a terribly program and i truly hate it!
It hurts me having to double click the installer, knowing i'm installing malware on my computer :wink:

Sep 5, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #32 of 32
What the heck did you open a long dead thread for??? Are you trolling,...or are did you just join to reopen a ''necrothread''??? What a waste of time,... In English speaking countries there is no longer software requirements,...I can't speak for the asian varients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back