Sony's Eggo headphones 'The Missing Legendary EGGS'
Apr 16, 2017 at 9:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

protoss

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey Audiophile enthusiasts,

The Legendary egg has been posted in all its glory in 2017!! 

Forget the Legendary Sony MDR R10 we have an EGG to hatch over here!

Introducing the missing eggs:

Sony Eggo MDR- D77 headphones
 -Introduced October 6th,1992 and went on sale 1993, and SHAMEFULLY discontinued in 1996 !

8.jpg

images
images
images

Its a well known secret that these kept your ears warm on a very cold night!

Matt Black, Rubbery plastic, portable, Comfy pads that heats your ears what more you want!

Along with the MDR D77 came along the D11, D33, and D55 , these were all shamefully discontinue in 1996!

The year 1996 was a tragic year of the EGGS! and soon it went missing from the world!

Introducing the 2nd legendary egg the D33!!

DSCF4116.0.jpg

The tasty eggs are the missing Easter eggs that we are still searching for !! Once you find one the tasty goodies will be unleash!

DSCF4109.0.jpg

If you find one hide it and treasure it !!

NEVER FORGET THE EGG!

-Feel free to express and discuss your experience with these headphones at the comment section. 

(I do not own the pictures above. Only intent to use as for educational benefit) 

Jan 31, 2024 at 5:31 AM Post #2 of 2
Mmm..spoilt for choice ☺️...just rebuilt my 27 year old d77's ...( cannibalized headband clamps from rubbish cheap Chinese stuff)..and recently aquired 33' s to also rebuild . Have a mint ,as new pair of D55's as backup . I'm 78 ...lost some of my hearing ...50 hz to 10,500 now ......so all 3 sound very similar ...brilliant airy,open sound . Use with a USB dongle and the USB Audio Pro app .
Reliving all my 60' s - '80's music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back