Sony XBA-N3/N1 vs IER-M7
May 6, 2023 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

CatCatCat

New Head-Fier
I’m looking for a comfortable IEM with a warm and non fatiguing sound (no sibilance/harshness) to drive from my phone.
I liked the Final E Series IEMs and found the TIN T2 Plus a bit too bright if that helps.

I could get these three, IER M7, XBA N1 and N3, for a similar price and I’m considering them because they all are bassy without too much emphasis on the highs. Which one of these would be the best pick?

Last edited:
May 7, 2023 at 4:13 AM Post #3 of 3
I’m looking for a comfortable IEM with a warm and non fatiguing sound (no sibilance/harshness) to drive from my phone.
I liked the Final E Series IEMs and found the TIN T2 Plus a bit too bright if that helps.

I could get these three, IER M7, XBA N1 and N3, for a similar price and I’m considering them because they all are bassy without too much emphasis on the highs. Which one of these would be the best pick?

Haven't tried the N1.

The N3 is a warm L shaped bassy and warm, thick sounding IEM, smooth and relaxing. Not very technical though, but good for chilling and relaxing to.

M7 is more technical, warm neutral, better resolution than the N3, though the bass is less prominent.

Both are not fatiguing, and both can be driven from a phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back