Sony X (32GB) - £179.99 @ Play.com :) EU members want one?
Dec 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

soozieq

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys, Play are selling the 32GB X dirt cheap at the moment. If any members in the EU want one of these, I'm happy to order one for you since it appears it costs a hell of a lot more over there! Play offer free delivery in the UK so the buyer would just have to pay shipping from UK to wherever you are and PP fees, That's it!

PM me if you want me to order one.

P.S I don't know jow long it will be discounted for, but it seems to be the cheapest around at the moment.

Play.com (UK): DVDs, Music CDs, MP3s, Video Games, Books, Electronics & Gadgets - Free Delivery - Search Results: sony x

EDIT: You can order one directly from Play.com and get free shipping. Thanks Le Le, I didn't know that
icon10.gif

It works out to about 200 Euro for 32GB without shipping or PP.

And to add further confusion to the mix - Play doesn't ship electronics outside the UK. Sorry for the mix up.

Dec 22, 2009 at 2:28 PM Post #3 of 26
nice! Sony UK are really doing really great deals on these at the moment..
and with the cashback too......

Dec 22, 2009 at 2:46 PM Post #4 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Le /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Free delivery in Europe too, from Iceland to the Pope.

Hey, you're right! I just looked and they'll ship free to....

IGNORE THIS!!!!!

Andorra
Austria
Belgium
Cyprus
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Gibraltar
Greece
Greenland
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
San Marino
Spain
Switzerland
Vatican

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

EU members, this is a GREAT deal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:12 PM Post #5 of 26
True, I might just go for it, can't sync my iPod anymore, it was a good friend for 3 years
frown.gif
. Such a shame about lack of gapless though. Can anybody tell me how long the gap is?

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:20 PM Post #6 of 26
Quote:

True, I might just go for it, can't sync my iPod anymore, it was a good friend for 3 years
frown.gif
. Such a shame about lack of gapless though. Can anybody tell me how long the gap is?

It's not that long, but I can't stand it so I have to sacrifice some space for WAV files. Certain albums just cannot have any gaps, no matter how short!

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #9 of 26
True again, DSOTM with gaps must be like, ehm, fries without salt? Problematic though: Unfortunately, we cannot delivery electronics, personal computers, gadgets, or mobile outside of the UK. Sooqiez, sorry for the lousy reading
frown.gif
Guess that aswers Amarphael's question too.

Dec 22, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #12 of 26
Oh, so they operate in the same way as Amazon UK and US - no electronics shipped outside of the country? Well, my original offer still stands then.

Amarphael - whereabouts are you? Maybe I could still get you one and ship it for you. I just ordered one for CosmicFool so I'm happy to do the same for others if they want to get in this deal
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm wondering if it's a special Christmas deal though, it could be over in a few days.

P.S If anyone does want me to order one for them, bear in mind I would only ship it via International Signed for with insurance and tracking etc. I don't trust the post
atsmile.gif

But I can't see that shipping and PP fees would make it anymore than roughly 220/230 Euros which is a big saving on the rip-off EU pricing!

Dec 22, 2009 at 5:42 PM Post #13 of 26
Soozieq, did you get my pm?

edit: yes, sorry, I don't like mac's, confusing things.

Dec 22, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Soozieq, did you get my pm?

Yes. I replied
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back