Sony WMZ1AM2 playback time on 1 full battery charge ??????
Dec 31, 2023 at 6:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kamvai

New Head-Fier
Hello to all Sony WM1AM2 users. Lokking to know how long this unit can playback music usinf 1 full charged battery?????
i seems the playback time is lot shorter than it is written in manual. According to my observation the playback time is aprox 2 to 2,5 hours max in 1 full charge of battery.please tell me if it is simillar to your observations ????? Maybe I can apply some settings to prolong operating time of my uniit ????

Jan 22, 2024 at 11:54 PM Post #2 of 3
Hello to all Sony WM1AM2 users. Lokking to know how long this unit can playback music usinf 1 full charged battery?????
i seems the playback time is lot shorter than it is written in manual. According to my observation the playback time is aprox 2 to 2,5 hours max in 1 full charge of battery.please tell me if it is simillar to your observations ????? Maybe I can apply some settings to prolong operating time of my uniit ????

That is abnormally short. I can get atleast 6-8hts streaming with fairly heavy screen use. Way longer for local files.

Jan 23, 2024 at 12:54 AM Post #3 of 3
If I play local files in my 1Z m2 with minimal screen usage in Airplane mode and with DSHEE and EQ enabled - I get close to 20hrs.

With DSD upsampling I get around 10hrs

No way 2.5hrs. Return it for replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back